We have a stress free, easy returns process that allows you to order in confidence, safe in the knowledge that you have a full 28 days to return any unsuitable items.
To begin your return simply email email@example.com with your order number and the item/items you would like to return/exchange to notify us of your return
Then print your easy returns label here Print my label, attach to the parcel and drop it at your local post office. The post office will give you a receipt for your drop off, please retain this as this is your proof of postage. No printer? no problem! you can also get the label sent to your phone and get it printed off for you at your local royal mail service point. Check out the video below for further information on this service or start your return here
When returning/exchanging items please ensure that the item is in its original condition & packaging with tags in tact and that it reaches us within 28 days of your dispatch email. Please take care when trying on garments to make sure that you do not mark the items, or leave aftershave scents.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- When returning caps please ensure they are sent in suitable packaging such as the box they are sent in, if the cap is damaged in return transit due to poor packaging we will not be able to accept a return
- If you choose not to use our returns label we recommend that you send the parcel using recorded delivery.
- Return postage costs are the responsibility of the buyer. If you choose to use our returns label £3.99 will be deducted from your total refund to cover postage costs.
- Original postage costs are non refundable, unless there has been a mistake on our behalf or the item has a fault
- If you received free delivery (over £50 spend) but would like to return the item/items, the £2.95 delivery charge will also deducted from the total refund unless the order value is still over £50 after the refund
- Any items that are worn, damaged or stained
- Any items that do not have the tags intact